If you want to rent a Battere with the app and the QR code (Batterecode) has been generated, we will block CHF 19.- (or CHF 15.- for Premium users) on your credit card. This includes the deposit and the renting cost. This happens even if you don’t pick up the Battere. But the CHF 19.- is only debited when you actually rent the Battere. It can happen (depending on the bank or credit card provider) that the CHF 19.- appear on your monthly bill.
Articles in this section
- What advantages do I have when using the App?
- How much does the App cost?
- Rent or change Battere for Premium customers
- I returned the Battere, but my CHF 15.- deposit wasn’t credited
- My credit card was debited from CHF 19.-, but I didn’t rent any Battere. Why is that?
- How do I get a free charge?
- How can I use my free charges?
- Why do I have to enter my credit card data?
- Can I use my free charges without the app?