The battery cells do have a capacity of 5000 mAh. The output is around 2.1 A and it weights 115 grams. The battery is rechargeable for around 500 times.
Articles in this section
- What is a Battere?
- How do I use a Battere?
- What advantages do I have when using a Battere?
- Which devices can I charge with a Battere?
- Do I have to turn on the Battere before I can use it?
- How much power does a Battere have?
- How long does it take until my smartphone is fully charged?
- How can I check it the Battere is fully charged?
- Could I charge my phone twice or a tablet with the same Battere?
- Does this mean I can charge my phone with solar electricity?