Nobody has to do anything. You also can keep it. But then you will also not get back your deposit. However, if you want to have your own power bank at home, we suggest you go to a retail store.
Articles in this section
- Where can I rent a Battere?
- How much does it cost?
- When do I have to pay and how?
- Do I have to register myself as a user to rent a Battere?
- How long can I keep the Battere?
- Are the charging cables included when I rent a Battere? If so, which ones?
- Can I rent a Battere without the cable?
- I would like to rent a Battere. But there are none available at the selling point. What can I do?
- When do I pay for the deposit?
- How do I get back the deposit?