It depends on how much it is damaged. Some small scratches or slight dents are ok. If the Battere has been majorly damaged or the label has been removed or damaged, we reserve the right to not take back the Battere.
Articles in this section
- The Battere is not charging my phone properly. What can I do?
- The Battere or its cable doesn’t work because it is damaged. What can I do?
- The Battere charges my phone only partially, not 100%. What is the reason for this?
- I am a registered user. But the QR-Code is not recognized at the selling-point. What can I do?
- The battery of my Battere was already empty when I picked it up. What can I do?
- The message “This accessory may not be supported” appears on my iPhone. What can I do?
- Can I return the Battere when it is damaged?